Polylactic acid is a kind of grape acid which is obtained by extracting starch raw materials by using renewable plant resources (such as corn and wheat straw) and saccharifying, and then fermenting with high-purity lactic acid by certain strains, and finally directly polymerizing by chemical polymerization. Polylactic acid.
Eco-friendly, disposable, recyclable, breathable, durable, non-toxic, waterproof, anti-bacterial etc.
Sample is free
PLA Spun-bond Non-woven Fabric
Polylactic acid is derived from plants, not oil, does not contain any toxic and harmful substances, such as plasticizers, heavy metals, melamine, formaldehyde, bisphenol A, etc. It does not harm the human body, and its products are consistent with the majority of consumers Praise.
1. Great elongation, good elongation.
2. No fall off, no lint.
3. Good heat sealing performance.
4. Good composite properties.
5. Good uniformity and feel can be in direct contact with the skin.
6. Non-toxic, non-irritating, can effectively protect the skin.